Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- 2 days departing from Shenzhen (China) and going to Hong Kong.
- 3 days, departing from Singapore and going to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- 4 days, from Singapore, passes to Penang (Malaysia) and ends in Phuket (Thailand).
Norwegian Cruise Line
- 18 days, from Sydney to Australia & Southeast Asia
EMBARKING: Sydney (Australia);
PORTS OF SCALE: Newcastle (Australia); Brisbane, Australia; Airlie Beach (Australia); Cairns, Australia; Darwin (Australia); Komodo (Indonesia); Bali (Benoa) (Indonesia); Semarang (Indonesia);
DISEMBARKATION: Singapore (Singapore).
Celebrity Cruise Line
- 14 days, from Hong Kong (China) to Japan. Pass through Taipei (Taiwan), Okinawa (Japan), Shanghai (China) and Nagasaki (Japan).
- 15 days, from Abu Dhabi (Arab Emirates) to Rome, passes through Muscat (Oman), Aqaba (Jordan), Suez Canal, Athenas (Greece), Katakolon (Greece).
- 12 days from Shanghai (China) to Hong Kong, via Busan (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Manila (Philippines), Chan May (Vietnam).
- 12 days round trip from Abu Dhabi to New Mangalore, Goa and Mumbai (India), and Muscat (Oman).
Immigration and passport papers are your responsibility.
No Cancelation Policy.