Three tours in one day. Experience the attractions and highlights of Miami by boat and bus on this combined tour.
Take a two-floor scenic tour of the city and explore beautiful South Beach, the historic Art Deco District and downtown Miami. Then relax on a boat cruise down Millionaire's Row, past Biscayne Bay to admire the Miami skyline and see famous homes. What's more, with an exciting Everglades National Park airboat ride!
- Free pick up and drop off from hotel included
- Bus tour
- See the native wildlife in its natural environment
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the water views
After boarding your Miami hotel in the morning, you'll take a narrated two-story bus tour to see the highlights of Miami, including the historic Art Deco District and South Beach, a lively beachfront area packed with restaurants and hotels.
Explore downtown Miami, a metropolis filled with skyscrapers, and continue on to Little Havana, a Cuban-influenced neighborhood. Other interesting sites include the Gianni Versace Mansion, Madonna's former home on Brickell Avenue and the secret spot where Michael Jackson filmed his music video "Thriller"! You will have time to enjoy a meal in Little Havana before embarking on the next part of your adventure.
After the two-story bus tour, you will be taken to Biscayne Bay to board a boat for a 90-minute tour boat tour of Miami. Learn about the history and culture of Miami while crossing the millionaire line and several islands. Pass through the Port of Miami, see celebrity homes that dot the coastline and admire the Miami skyline.
The next part is the third part of your Miami experience: an Everglades Airboat Safari Tour! Take a 45-minute walk to Everglades National Park for an exciting 45-minute walk through lush marshes. With the help of your natural guides on board, watch the wildlife, including alligators, turtles, snakes, fish and exotic birds, and learn about the animals and their environment during the show of wildlife that follows. An on-site shop provides drinks for purchase. Roundtrip transportation to the Everglades included. No additional cost.
After the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Reception and disembarkation at the hotel
- Miami Double-decker Bus Tour
- Boat trip in Biscayne Bay
- Everglades Tour + Airboat Safari in the Everglades National Park
- Live alligator live show
- Free time to stroll through the park and explore exhibitions
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Collection of the National Parks Service - an additional $ 3 (this will be charged from you at the meeting point)
- Works in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is mainly done in English. However, depending on the group, the narration in Spanish can be provided.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs
- There will be an additional charge for the National Park Service. Beginning June 1, 2017, Everglades Park requires you to collect a $ 3.00 conservation fee (unless you present a valid NPS pass) from all visitors before entering the park.